- Risk-free 8-week trial
- Free return shipping
- In-house customer service
- More than 40 years of expertise
Key advantages at a glance
- Transmission module for sending subwoofer signals wirelessly
- Installs directly onto an A/V receiver, suitable for all models
- Requires a corresponding wireless receiver installed on the subwoofer
- Wireless, digital and stable transmission up to 10 m + lossless sound quality
- Easy installation, discrete size and minimal electricity usage, standby mode
- Automatic on/off, transmits line-signals and volume adjustments
- Comes with power adapter and RCA cable
When it comes to finding where in a room a subwoofer produces optimal sound, there’s no substitute for trial and error. This is the only way to experience how the room interacts with low frequencies which can create standing waves and reflections. With the Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter, you can freely move your subwoofer around the room until you find the place where it sounds best.
Simply connect the transmission module to the subwoofer output of your A/V receiver and plug it into a power supply. The Wireless Subwoofer Receiver (purchased separately) connects directly to the subwoofer.
The receiver and transmitter pair with each other in a matter of seconds. With less than 20 ms time delay, the Wireless Subwoofer Set is among the fastest wireless modules we offer.
Not only is the wireless transmission fast, it’s lossless for clean, precise bass and high impulse fidelity. Test the Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter for up to 8 weeks.
A power cord and cable for connecting to an A/V receiver are included with delivery.
The transmitter and receiver are also available as a bundle under the name Wireless Subwoofer Set.
1 × Sub Connect TX
- 1 × power adapter – Black
- 1 × Mono-Cinch-Cable 0.5m - C3005A – Black
Subwoofer Wireless Transmitter
Transmission module for sending audio signals to a subwoofer wirelessly.
Description Item Width 11 cm Height 2,8 cm Depth 9 cm Weight 0,12 kg
Description Item Cinch input 1
Description Item Power supply voltage 230 V Automatic on/off Yes Storage for settings when disconnected Yes Standby-Function Yes Standby-Power consumption 0,1 W
Description Item Frequency range from/to 20 - 200 Hz
All necessary accessories are included in the delivery.