- 8 weeks trial listening
- Directly from manufacturer
- Free return shipping
Key advantages at a glance
- A receiver module for the T 4000 subwoofer for wirelessly transmitting subwoofer signals
- Receives subwoofer signals wirelessly from the CoreStation, DecoderStation 6 or Wireless Transmitter
- Lossless sound, wireless, digital and very stable transmission up to 10 m
- Compact and easily installed, low power consumption, standby function
- The T 4000 is equipped with a dedicated port for the Wireless Module
- Volume changes are received
Subwoofer Wireless ModulThis wireless module is for use with the T 4000 subwoofer and CoreStation A/V receiver. The module is simply plugged in to a dedicated space at the back of the T 4000.
The wireless module's connection status appears on the CoreStation’s OSD menu as displayed on the television. On the back of the subwoofer alongside the plug for the module is a button and status LED for wirelessly connecting the sub and A/V receiver. Establishing a connection is just as quick and easy as pairing two Bluetooth devices.
Once an initial connection has been established, the CoreStation and T 4000 will automatically pair with each other as long as they are within a 10 meter range and switched on. A wireless connection between A/V receiver and subwoofer makes living room integration even easier without compromising on signal quality. The bass signal is transmitted in lossless sound quality for the same power and punch as a wireless connection.
For the SubConnect wireless module, you’ll need:
1. T 4000 flat subwoofer
Wireless module for the T 4000 flat subwoofer and S 6000 SW
Description Item Width 6,4 cm Height 2,4 cm Depth 9 cm Weight 0,08 kg
All necessary accessories are included in the delivery.