- Risk-free 8-week trial
- Directly from manufacturer
- Free return shipping
Why we love this product
For the second time, Teufel revamped its classic stereo tower speaker, the T 500. Changes include a subtle redesign and even better sound.
Key advantages at a glance
- Pair of Hi-Fi stereo floor-standing speakers for a true-to-source listening experience with full bass
- 2 x 6.5-cm woofer with Kevlar membranes, 1 x 6.5 inch midrange drivers with Kevlar wok membrane, 1 x 1 inch neodymium tweeter
- New cabinet damping design: Integrated absorption chamber counters standing waves inside the enclosure without effecting the bass reflex port
- The even baffle and recessed tweeter minimize differences in propagation times
- Downfiring bass reflex port located between the cabinet and base plate
- Fabric grilles can be easily removed thanks to magnetic mounts
- Downfiring bass reflex system enables placement near walls
Developed in Berlin
A system for correcting time alignment enables a better, more precise positioning of vocals and instruments within the stereo panorama.
Constant Directivity Concept
A newly designed waveguide and phase plug ensure broad and even sound dispersion.
A sound-damping chamber specially designed according to the Helmholtz Resonance principle ensures a clean sound. This effectively eliminates the formation of standing waves and unwanted resonances within the enclosure.
Down firing Bassreflexsystem
A bass reflex system prevents unwanted chuffing noise. Cleverly positioned on the bottom of the speaker enclosures, it makes it possible to position the speakers anywhere in the room without altering their sound.
Constant Directivity Concept
A newly designed wave guide and phase plug gives the system a broad and even sound dispersion. This makes it possible for everyone in the room to enjoy the same well-blended sound with excellent speech intelligibility and localisation.
Innovative damping chamber
- 2 × Floor Speaker T 500 F 16 – Black
Floor Speaker T 500 F 16
3-way hi-fi tower speaker
Description Item Width 20 cm Height 104,6 cm Depth 29,3 cm Weight 20,43 kg
Description Item High Level speaker inputs 1 Terminal clamps Gold-plated screw terminals Minimum amplifier output power recommended 50 W
Description Item Suitable for AV receiver Yes Suitable for banana plug Yes Bi-Amping/Bi-Wiring Yes Maximum cable diameter 4 mm Equalisation openings (pos.) Bottom Equalisation openings 1 Removable front cover Yes Enclosure material MDF Enclosure surface Laminate/lacquer Net internal volume 51 L Spikes prepared Yes Integrated stand Yes Tweeter (number per enclosure) 1 Tweeter (diameter) 25 mm Tweeter (material) Fabric Midrange driver (number per enclosure) 1 Midrange driver (diameter) 160 mm Midrange driver (material) Kevlar Woofer (number per enclosure) 2 Woofer (diameter) 160 mm Woofer (material) Kevlar Continuous power handling (IEC - Long Term) 180 W Sensitivity (2.83 V / 1 m) 88 dB Frequency range from/to 39 - 21000 Hz Peak power capacity (IEC - Short Term) 240 W Maximum sound pressure level 110 dB/1m Impedance 4 - 8 Ohm Acoustic principle 3-way-system Enclosure type Bass reflex Crossover frequency internal switch 250 / 1900 Hz
Connecting cables are not included with this delivery